Guarantee innovation, quality, and energy efficiency in every project
From project design to construction to maintenance, we apply our industry expertise to overcome a range of challenges.
Our electrical contracting services include…
Functional and well designed electrical solutions for commercial projects
Safe, practical, energy efficient electrical solutions are paramount in building a space that increases productivity and enables business growth.
Whether you need a new construction, minor modifications, or repairs, Shamrock Electric has the expertise and innovation to complete the most complex projects.
Shamrock Electric is honored to have been selected as the house electrician for many commercial properties in Chicago, providing both maintenance and new installations for such prestigious locations as 900 N. Michigan, Water Tower Place, 300 S. Wacker, and 745 N. Rush.
Our commercial projects have included:
Health Care Facilities
- ABMC Cardiovascular Unit
- Alexian Brothers Women & Children’s Hospital
- Edward Hospital PEDS/PICU
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center – 042 Kellogg EVS & Transport Relocation
- Rush University Neuroscience Center
- Allerton Hotel
- Conrad Hotel
- Holiday Inn – Rolling Meadows
- Loyola Cuneo Banquet Hall
- Chicago Public Schools – School Investment Program (DeDiego Academy, Jenner Academy, Morton Elementary, Ryerson Elementary)
- Bellarmine Hall
- Halas Hall Addition
- Lewis Tower
- Mertz Hall
- Messina Hall
- 659 W. Randolph
- Barrington United Methodist Church
- Chicago Fire Soccer Dome
- Gary Comer College Prep
- Loyola Station Mixed Used Apartments
- The Morgan at Loyola Station
- Bellwood Senior Suites
- Classic Residences of Glenview
- Mather North
- Mercy Circle Senior Living Community
- VI at the Glen Care Center Addition
- 25 E. Pearson
- 300 S. Wacker
- 525 W. Monroe
- Sears (Willis) Tower
- The Railway Exchange Building
- UBS Tower
- 900 N. Michigan
- Ann Taylor at Deer Park
- Chicago Cut Steakhouse
- Crate & Barrel on the Mag Mile
- Hermes on Oak Street
- Kohl’s Department Store
Large scale residential electrical solutions to meet any lifestyle
Shamrock Electric has been at the forefront of new projects in Chicago’s steadily expanding housing market.
We leverage our extensive residential experience to design and build cost effective solutions for large scale residential properties.
We have completed projects ranging from loft conversions in Chicago, to subdivisions in six different counties.
Our residential projects have included:
- 1611 W. Division
- Edgewater / Del Webb Sun City Senior Community
- Flair Towers
- Greater West Town Project
- New City – Building B
- Park Boulevard
- Ritz-Carlton Residences
- Roosevelt Collection
- Spaulding / Trumbull
- Tailor Lofts
- Westside Village Apartments Phase V
- Wheaton 121 Apartments
Maintenance and updates for industrial properties
Complex system requirements and sometimes dangerous conditions make industrial projects challenging.
We have worked with numerous factories, processing plants, and industrial facilities, including:
- Amada New Solutions
- Deep Tunnel Project for the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Lakin General
- MacNeil Automotive
- Waste Management
Quicker turnaround & superior attention to detail for design/build projects
We design sophisticated electrical systems and work together with other contractors to efficiently build projects. We have designed and built projects large and small for factories, high rises, hotels, office buildings, and more.
When we are involved early in the planning and construction phases of projects, we can help project leads develop a more cost effective final project that fulfills requirements.
Our design/build projects include:
- 550 W. Adams
- 555 W. Monroe
- 567 W. Lake
- Arkadia Apartments
- The Bristol
- The Parkshore
We design and use energy-saving systems powered by
renewable solar energy
Solar power is currently the most cost-effective way to generate your own energy and regain more control over your energy costs. Shamrock Electric has designed and implemented solar powered systems for our own building and several client projects.
Our Green Energy Services
We are committed to delivering sustainable energy solutions and high quality products.
Superior products and renewable energy experience has helped us develop a turn-key approach to designing and building a solar power system that’s right for you.
Our Green Energy projects have included:
- Army Reserve Base
- Loyola Center for Sustainable Living and Dinobili Residence Hall
Our Solar-powered Facilities
As one of our first renewable energy projects, we designed and built the solar power system for our own corporate headquarters. Solar energy partially powers the building’s interior and exterior lighting, computers, telephones, and life-safety systems.
- Solar power array transforms sunlight into direct current (DC) energy.
- The 5.0 kilowatt system charges nine (9) 12-volt batteries to store the DC electricity during the day.
- Solar power, generated after the batteries are fully charged, is converted to alternating current (AC) and then back fed to the utility meter to reduce the amount of energy purchased at retail rates during the day.
- Solar power charged batteries act as an uninterrupted power supply (UPS) for the critical components panel in case of a utility failure.
- All exterior lighting is run by AC power converted from the solar power stored in the DC batteries.